Firms do not close deals, dealmakers do. The outcome of any deal is ultimately determined by the skill and dedication of the people who work on the transaction.
Woodbridge’s senior professional is an alumni of large securities firms. Our managing director has more than 20 years of investment-banking experience and has completed more than 200 transactions.
Our staff has backgrounds in finance, accounting, and business ownership. Some have operating experience in an array of industries. All of our professionals have extensive experience representing private businesses in sales and financings.
Our business model ensures that a senior professional will be deeply involved in every aspect of a transaction.
Our financial analysis and mathematical modeling capabilities are on a par with large securities firms.
Our business Principles and Measures of success
Integrity – As measured by our reputation for trust and fairness:
- Trust – Our clients place their trust in us and their interests always come first, even when the result reduces fees paid to our firm.
- Fairness –We strive to provide buyers with accurate and complete information on the businesses we represent, and to run a process with clear rules that provide each potential buyer with an opportunity to win the deal.
Service – As measured by satisfied clients:
- Satisfied that their business was sold at the highest attainable price.
- Satisfied with every aspect of our service.
Excellence – As measured by the feedback we receive from clients and buyers:
- We take pride in the professional quality of our work and are determined to achieve excellence in everything we undertake.
Results – Measured by completing the assignments we take on.
Stephen F. Haas, Managing Director
Mr. Haas specializes in mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, and private‐ placement transactions. He has more than 25 years of experience in the securities industry, including extensive experience in structuring and arranging private placements of debt and equity capital with institutional investors. Prior to joining the Woodbridge Financial Group in 2002, he worked for G.E. Capital and Merrill Lynch. Mr. Haas earned a BS degree in Economics from the University of Wisconsin‐Madison and an MBA in Finance from the University of St. Thomas.